Congratulations on Listing Your Home!
Here is What You Can Expect From Us--
1. Paperwork will be completed and information will be loaded into the FMLS and MLS systems.
2. A sign and lockbox will be installed on your property, as well as a directional sign from the main road (we will provide this and request that it be placed out on Friday after 5pm and picked up on Sunday before 6pm—per Forsyth County sign ordinance). If you do not occupy the home we will have the weekend directional sign placed for you.
3. A photo shoot will take place at your home where we will capture the best selling points about your home from the outside in. We will also stage your home as we go.
4. We will prepare a professional virtual tour that will be featured on the FMLS/GAMLS, social media, mobile media and over 800 websites.
5. A first-rate flyer will be designed and color copies of the flyer will be made for the inside and outside of your home.
6. An informational notebook will be prepared for the interior of your home so prospective Buyers can know more about your home and the surrounding amenities.
7. You will fill out a Seller’s Disclosures Statement and copies will be made for prospective buyers
8. Advertising starts day ONE and your home will be featured as a platinum level listing on all of the key real estate websites including: Realtor.com, Trulia, Zillow and many more!
9. 25-40 pictures of your home will be added to your listing on both multiple listing services: FMLS and GAMLS. Every photo will have a caption/description.
10. Information regarding your listing will be shared at the weekly sales meeting and your home will be viewed on caravan if desired.
11. When an agent shows your house, they will receive a virtual tour email of your home requesting feedback which will be provided to you upon receipt.
12. Open house event--the first weekend your home is listed. We advertise your open house on every major website and on Georgia Open Houses. Additionally we email to our sphere of Realtors friends.
13. Newly added--we will prepare a website that is specific to your home and marketed via social media and several key websites.
We look forward to proving you with excellent service and the results you are looking for!